Thursday 7 May 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I have been thinking for a while that I should start one but have been unsure as to whether my life is interesting enough and my writing eloquent enough. But now I have taken the plunge and will have to learn as I go along.

I really wanted a place to share my passion for knitting and other crafts as well as being able to post images of my creations in order to get feedback. As many of my projects are in the early stages that will have to come later. In the meantime, a little more about me...

I am an English lass living in France with my artist husband and 2 kids. We moved here four years ago (having bought our house 4 years previously and tried to be sensible by taking time to prepare for our new life). I make a living through teaching English to the local French and French to the many local English as well as doing some translation and also design (websites, leaflets, books). One thing I have learned is that you have to be able to multi-task here in order to make a living. So that's what we do. It allows us to have a more laid-back life, spend more time with the kids and live out in the countryside. It doesn't mean that life has no pressures, there are always things to deal with, but we are content here.

So that's me and I look forward to sharing more with you and also receiving your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment