Saturday 9 May 2009

Etsy addiction


Is there anyone out there like me? I start a new etsy shop and I have to check it every 10 minutes to see if I've got any hearts! It's become a bit of an addiction. When am I going to have time to make my jewellery?!

Today started grey and dull. But by lunchtime the sun came through the clouds and I spent some of the afternoon (in between watching magic tricks) sitting in the sun working on my daisy chain bracelet which will match the necklace in my shop. Knitting and soaking up the sun - bliss.

A friend came round and saw my jewellery. He liked it a lot but wondered whether I could sell enough to make it worthwhile. I tried to explain that it was something I loved and selling it would be a bonus. Creating is something I have to do and if I can share my creations with others who appreciate them that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment